Table top furnaces
Pyradia’s tabletop laboratory furnaces integrate quality components and superior workmanship, for maximum performance in a variety of industrial or laboratory applications.
Heavy duty construction
Our rugged tabletop laboratory furnace design incorporates quality hardware to a heavy gauge casing, for increased durability in all type of processes.
The highest quality low-density refractory bricks used in the construction of its chamber assure maximum insulation while minimizing heating or cooling cycles.
Built to last
Our tabletop laboratory furnaces include specially designed grooved bricks that optimize heat transfer and fully support the FeCrAl heating elements for maximum life expectancy.
If you need heating elements with very good mechanical properties in the hot state, NiCr heating elements are also available.
Superior heating distribution
A special attention is given to the distribution of the heating elements to assure optimal temperature uniformity throughout the tabletop laboratory furnace.
- Enamel coated 16 gauge steel, stainless steel also available (see options)
- Heavily hinged door with a 180o opening
- Insulation of 4 1/2” pre-grooved refractory bricks
- Low watt density FeCrAl heating elements
- The laboratory furnace comes standard with a cordiorite hearth plate
Included controls & instruments options (for all models):
- Single set point temperature controller
- High limit
- CSA approved on 240 volt 1ph models
Other options (please contact us for the cost of each options):
- Programmable temperature controller (4p/10s)
- USB Communication
- Process timer
- 7-day timer
- Manual vertical door
- Elements in door (F300, F300HP, F400HP only)
- Adjustable slide gate vent
- NiCr heating elements (special – no extra charge)
- Solid state relay (SSR)
- Door safety switch
- Corrugated heart plate
- Stainless 304 finish
- Floor stand
- CSA on other voltage configurations
|Inside dimensions||Outside dimensions|
|(in / cm)||(in / cm)||(in / cm)||(in / cm)||(in / cm)||(in / cm)||(lbs / kgs)||(… /HP)|
|F100/F100HP||10 / 25||11.5 / 29||10 / 25||20 / 50||29 / 73||30 / 73||180 / 81||1.5 / 3|
|F200/ F200HP||13.5 / 34||16 / 40||12.5 / 31||23.5 / 59||34 / 86||32 / 78||325 / 147||3.3 / 5|
|F300 /F300HP||18 / 45||20.5 / 52||15 / 38||27.5 / 69||38 / 96||35 / 86||475 / 215||6 / 10|
|F400HP||13.5 / 34||29.5 / 75||15 / 38||23.5 / 59||46 / 116||35 / 86||1000 / 453||/ 15|