JLW open dust collector
The JLW model is an industrial small capacity dust collector system equipped with a 2 or 3 HP blower generating over 1000 CFM or 1400 CFM, available in single or three phases electrical connection.
This collector is designed to collect dust particles ranging from coarse to mixed sizes, generated by wood machines operating in intermittent or continuous fashions and producing moderate to heavy dust loads.
The JLW unit is generally recommended for applications involving one or two machines in a small shop environment or in larger facilities where there is a need for an industrial.
The JLW unit integrates a high performance industrial blower with top of the line filter bag offering an efficiency of 98.98% @ 0.5 micron.
At less than 12 feet high with a foot print less than 4 square feet. The compact design of the JLW makes it ideal for applications where space is a premium.
- A choice of 2 dust disposal systems
- Standard with 5 disposable bags
- Steel Drums
- Magnetic starter for JLW 3HP units
- Rapid assembly & installation
- Compact configuration offering a small footprint
- Low maintenance direct drive centrifugal fan
- AMCA Class B non-spark aluminium fan wheel
- High efficiency TEFC motor, CSA-UL or CSA-US approved
- High efficiency needle felt filter bag (1/8”thick)
|Filtration surface (sq.ft)||42|
|Dimension (W x D X H) (in.)||44” x 24” x 130”|
|Module weight (lbs)||150|
|Disposal capacity ft³||9|
|Blower Motor (HP)||2||3|
|Sound pressure (dB)||85|
|Inlet diameter (in.)||6||7|