PYRADIA has introduced a series of controlled temperature / pressure and dwell time panel lamination equipment with fully programmable functionality. Ideal for laminating substrates requiring prolonged exposure to temperature and or pressure, such as high calliper and high resistance to heat products. The programmable dwell time at pressure and temperature provides thermal “soaking” with maximized mechanical contact and constant or tapered pressure. This technique assures an optimal, wrinkle free bond. Capabilities include sheet laminating, roll-to-roll laminating and roll-to-sheet.
Hotmelt panel lamination – see specification below.
Thermoinsulating panel laminator – Machine width: 26” | Operating temperature: 110°F | Applied pressure: 1 PSI | Line speed: 20 FPM
PICTURE 1: Hotmelt panel laminating machine
Pyradia has recently introduced a new state of the art continuous roller lamination system for the application of various hot melts such as EVA, PSA, PUR, APAO, etc.
- Flow through continuous press
- Flexible design that integrates multiple slot die configurations
- Quick change-over times between rolls
- Manual or optional automatic laminate threading system
- Fast and easy setup changes between lamination force and panel gap adjustments
- Feed speed: 10-100 FPM (3-30 m/min)
- Gap adjustment: ½’’ to 4’’ (12.7 – 102 mm)
- Nip pressure: 20-100 PLI (357 – 1786 Kg/m)
- Coating head, slot die bracket and glue melter
- Bowed rolls
- Spreader rolls
- Skew rolls
- Infeed/Outfeed Conveyors
FIELDS OF APPLICATION:
- Veneered wooden panels
- Acoustical panels
- Architectural wall panel manufacturing
- Office partitions
- Insulation panels
|HOTMELT PANEL LAMINATOR MODEL||A||B|
|PLM 54||54’’ (1372 mm)||110’’ (2794 mm)|
|PLM 68||68’’ (1727 mm)||124’’ (3150 mm)|
Custom lamination systems are also offered.