FLATBED LAMINATOR WITH DUAL STAINLESS STEEL BELT
Principles of operation of the dual stainless steel flatbed laminator:
• Belts pass through a multi-zone, open flame oven assuring even heat distribution with a high, efficient transfer rate.
• Belts are pressed against the material by the use of offset rolls throughout the forming and cooling process.
• A series of high pressure nip-rolls assures the desired compression and surface impregnation of the material.
• Belts and material are then cooled by water mists and air jets evenly and gradually distributed throughout the cooling chamber.
• Hot water is collected and cooled down in a water tower to be reintroduced into the cooling system.
Advantages over typical roller carpet/platen design:
• Up to 50% reduction of maintenance costs
• Up to 50% reduction of energy costs
• Significant reduction of acquisition costs
• Reduction of required floor space.
• Width : Up to 120 inches
• Line speed : Up to 35 fpm
• Material process temperature Up to 500°F
• Material exit temperature : As low as 100°F
: __autoload() is deprecated, use spl_autoload_register() instead in /home/wwwpyradia/public_html/wp-content/themes/bravad/inc/PHPMailerAutoload.php
on line 45