Direct drive blowers
Standard direct drive blowers are designed for dust transportation. They develop airflow capacities between 1,000 and 6,000 CFM at static pressure ranging from 5 to 14” of water. With their adjustable motor support and their universal housing, the standard blowers can hold motors from 2 to 20 HP. You can increase the power of your blower simply by changing the motor, the fan wheel and the inlet plate. Both clockwise and counter clockwise configurations are available.
The standard blower fan wheel is available in cast aluminum, steel or stainless steel. A non-spark cast aluminum wheel comes as standard equipment on all standard blowers, giving you an AMCA type B construction. For heavy duty and abrasive applications, it is recommended to choose a steel or stainless steel fan wheel option.
The BELFAB HUMMER blower has been engineered around an 1800 RPM electric motor. This design feature enables to reduce substantially blower sound levels for blowers ranging between 10 to 30 HP.
BELFAB patented universal housing design also enables to upgrade blower performance from 10 HP / 4600 CFM to 30 HP / 9000 CFM.
Standard blower fan wheel
BELFAB BLOWERS FEATURES
- All our blowers are factory assembled for a complete testing of the equipment.
- Large range of fan wheels available to meet your requirements and maximise efficiency .
- Our blowers are designed to ease the access to the motor, fan wheel and bearings, assuring simple installation and maintenance.
- Our standard blowers are designed to handle air at temperatures up to 200°F.
- Custom-engineered blowers can handle air at temperatures as high as 2000°F.
- The motors of our blowers are TEFC type, CSA & UL approved.
- A variety of accessories can be added to our blowers.