TABLE TOP FEATURES
- Innovative anti-slip and non-scuffing mats: These robust half-inch thick mats secure parts in place and protect work from denting.
- Ergonomic: Special recessed base design offers foot clearance for workers comfort .The tabletop surface is accessible from 360˚ around.
- Ease of maintenance: The gas-cylinder assisted tabletop is fully counter balanced and auto-blocking for easy opening with one hand. This unique feature gives easy access to filters and inner chamber for maintenance.
- Carbon filter, bag filter, and even HEPA filter for optimal filtration efficiency are available options.
- Innovative design: Filters act as dust trays to capture 100% of collected dust particles. They can be easily emptied, cleaned and replaced in less than one minute!
- Flexible concept: Can integrate a variety of panel filter types and thicknesses that can be selected to optimize both filtration performance and durability for your application.
- Suspension hooks (BA-1800C)
- Located on the clean side of filters for trouble free extended life.
- Energy efficient : more suction with 50% less HP.
- Revolutionary design: dual inlet blowers generating over 1800 CFM each.
- Airflow design generating even suction distribution across the whole top area.
- Filter cleaning hood
- Back & side shield
- Tabletop mat replacement
|DOWNDRAFT TABLES MODEL||3636DT||3672DT||48108|
|Table top dimensions – (W x L x H) (in.)||36’’ x 36’’x 36’’||36’’ x 72’’x 36’’||48’’ x 108’’x 36’’|
|Panel Filter efficiency||98.00%||98.00%||98.00%|
|Max Amperage load||115 v -1ph (L1,N) : 11A||240/120v – 1ph / L1,L2,N : 20A|| |
208/120v – 3ph / L1,L2,L3, N : 20A
|240/120v-1ph (L1,L2,N) : 15A||208/120v – 3ph / L1,L2,L3, N : 20A|
|208/120v-3ph (L1,L2,L3,N) : 15A||208/230v -1ph / L1, L2 : 11 A||208/230v -1ph / L1, L2 : 11 A|
|208/230v -3ph / L1, L2, L3 : 11 A 460/600v -3ph / L1, L2, L3 : 4 A||208/230v -3ph / L1, L2, L3 : 11 A 460/600v -3ph / L1, L2, L3 : 4 A|
|Auxiliary electrical outlet |
(Connector not included)
|Electrical outlet not available|
|1 Duplex 115V – ph –|
Only available with 208/120v-3ph or 240/120v-3ph
|2 x Duplex 115V – 1ph – Only available with 240/120 – 1 ph or 208/120 – 3ph|
|Blower motor HP||1 x ¾ HP||2 x ¾ HP||3 x ¾ HP|
|CFM||1800||2 x 1800||3 x 1800|
|Sound pressure dB (at 10’)||74||78||80|
|Weight for shipping (lbs)||300||550||1000|
OUR DOWNDRAFT TABLES ARE WIDELY REPRESENTED ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA.
CONTACT US TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR NEAREST US OR CANADIAN DEALER!