JDW open dust collector
The JDW model is an industrial small capacity dust collector system equipped with a 5 HP blower generating over 2500 CFM, available in single or three phases electrical connection.
This collector is designed to collect dust particles ranging from coarse to mixed sizes, generated by wood machines operating in intermittent or continuous fashions and producing moderate to heavy dust loads.
The JDW unit is generally recommended for applications involving one or two machines in a small shop environment or in larger facilities where there is a need for an industrial “stand alone solution”.
The JDW unit integrates a high performance industrial blower with top of the line filter bag offering an efficiency of 98.98% @ 0.5 micron.
At less than 12 feet high with a foot print less than 8 square feet. The compact design of the JDW makes it ideal for applications where space is a premium.
- A choice of 3 dust disposal systems
- Standard with 10 disposable bags
- Steel Drums
- Plastic Tilt trucks
- Magnetic starter in 1Ø – 230 volts
- Magnetic starter in 3Ø – 208/230/460/600 volts
- Rapid assembly & installation
- Compact configuration offering a small footprint
- Low maintenance direct drive centrifugal fan
- AMCA Class B non-spark aluminium fan wheel
- High efficiency TEFC motor, CSA-UL or CSA-US approved
- High efficiency needle felt filter bag (1/8”thick)
|Filtration surface (sq.ft)||84|
|Dimension (W x D X H) (in.)||44” x 48” x 130”|
|Module weight (lbs)||300|
|Disposal capacity ft³||18|
|Blower Motor (HP)||5|
|Sound pressure (dB)||86|
|Inlet diameter (in.)||9|