Automatic 3 Drum Surface Winder
Web converting equipment
Automatic Surface Winder series
- Smooth transfer between bedroll positions.
- Accurate tension and density control over the full roll diameter.
- Manual or optional automatic threading system.
- Custom winding solutions are also offered.
Automatic Surface Winder Details
Pyradia has recently introduced a series of automatic surface winders capable of handling heavy weight kraft paper to the lightest Nonwovens and wind it into finished rolls at a controlled tension and density.
This series of machines are two positions, three rolls, automatically driven surface winders. The drive trim signal is coupled through a load cell transducer offering precise web tension control across the full width. Roll density is automatically controlled by a top rider roll pressure and draw ratio between the bedrolls. System operations, such as shaft positioning and chuck release are fully automatic with PLC initiation for continuous operation. Automatic system control also includes roll transfer, flying knife, splicing sequences and roll doffing
- Slitting knives
- Optional pivoting platform for finished roll unloading.
- Shaft and Roll handling
- Web speed: 50-750 ft/min (15-230 m/min)
- Roll Diameters (A): 36’’ to 60’’ (915 – 1524 mm)
- Widths: 72’’ to 98’’ (1829 – 2489 mm)
- Core sizes: 3’’ to 8’’ (76 – 203 mm)
- Material Weight: 8000 Lbs (3630 Kg)
Up to page